Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are reaching out personally to assure you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority at The Papandayan. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans – Updates as of April 8th, 2020
- In regions (Greater China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Iran, and UAE) affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we recognize the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to reschedule/cancel to three days prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly through the hotel or from our brand website (www.thepapandayan.com).
- For group reservations we allowed you to modify/reschedule reservations and date of the event. A rate supplement may apply depending on the new changed dates. Exceptions will be taken care of on a case-by-case basis.
As we all continue to adjust our behavior, we wanted to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- All Housekeeping staff service and clean/sanitize guestrooms each day.
- All “high-touch” areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer on a daily basis (public door handles, etc).
- Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas for your use.
- Providing Digital temperature screening measures around the property including staff entrances, and supplier receiving area.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Provide Isolation room, In-house clinic and nurse with On-Call Doctor.
- The staff has been trained in preventing the spread of coronavirus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation. The Papandayan is in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued The Papandayan’s guest.
The Papandayan look forward to welcoming you and you can always select the Best Available Rate for an easy and straight-forward flexibility policy.
Updated: April 8th, 2020